Technical data motor
||B3 feet, flange B14a connection box top
|Rated current In – 250V
|η – 100%
|η – 75%
|η – 50%
||3.71 10-3 kgm²]
|Variable frequency drive compatible
|Optional brake torque
In addition to the standard motor design, it is possible to add options to the motor.
- Temperature sensor (PTC or clixon)
- Forced cooling
- Aberrant voltages
- Increased IP class
- Special motorflanges
- Standstill heating
- CSA, UL certificates
It is also possible to complete your motor or drive with additional products like:
- An encoder to track the motor rpm also see JRSB encoder
- A variable frequency drive also see JI VFD
Work environment information
Electric motors are designed to use till 1000 meter above NAP and with a max temperature of 40 °C. If a motor is compatible with divergent evironmental factors the type plate will be marked.
In general all electric motors are IP55 rated according to guideline IEC60034-5. The standard motor design is suited for horizontal indoor use or covered outdoor use.
Additional motor protection is necessary when the work environment of the motor is:
- Uncoverd outdoor use
- Dusty environment
- Agressive environment (gasses, vapour or dust)
- Sea climate
- Termites or other vermin
- Vertical use
Additional motor protection can be:
- Rain canopy
- Additional seals or drain holes (for vertical usage)
- Special coating
- Additional protection of the windings with tropical insulation
- stand still heating (for the motor windings)
- Additional drain holes for dissipation of condensate
- Additional bearings (for vertical usage)
Please contact Euronorm technical supportteam to find the right solution for you.
Download product CAD files, catalogue, manual or data below.